Professional ironing system AV01 FS RA with energy-saving copper boiler, external anti-limescale heating element and automatic refilling
The AV01 FS RA model is made with an energy-saving copper boiler and external anti-limescale resistor, which makes it possible to
- reduce waiting times for steam production
- reduce energy consumption to obtain the correct steam pressure
- have high performance and reliability over time
- produce professional dry steam 24 hours a day
The heating element is not in contact with the water introduced into the boiler because it embraces the copper boiler externally: for this reason, by not touching the water, it is protected from lime scale.
All components – thermostat, solenoid valve, pressure switch and closing cap with safety valve – automatically control the correct operation of the steam generator, ensuring efficiency and ironing quality.
AV01 FS RA, with automatic recharge, produces dry steam after just a few minutes from switching on and is equipped with a professional iron with 3.4 lb. (1.55 kg) steam guard that can also iron vertically and a professional brush capable of steaming, sanitising, ironing and brushing simultaneously in any position that avoids scuffing, polishing, combing and removing hair easily and quickly in respect of any type of fabric.
The special shape and the wide base with ECOSOFT fibre bristles of the steam brush provide a soft ironing action on the fabric.
The steam brush works in any position and is also extremely handy for ironing coats and over an ironing board.
Ideal for velvet, loden, camel, chamois, dark clothes, sofas, carpets of all kinds (flat-weave, short or long pile), carpets, curtains, blankets; special satin, silk clothes, ...
The iron has a comfortable cork handle and a satin-finished aluminium soleplate to reduce the risk of shiny reflections on dark fabrics and velvet.
The ironing system features a 10-litre canister for automatic refilling, a cable-holding rod, a steel support to hold the brush, a base with 4 non-scratch and noise-reducing wheels, 3 power switches with anti-drip caps (to independently activate the iron/brush and boiler), a pressure gauge and two knobs for adjusting the intensity of the steam coming out of the steam brush and the iron.
High quality components for excellent results! TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- 230 Volts power supply
- AUTOMATIC boiler recharging (via external tank)
- Energy-saving copper boiler power (900+900) 1800 Watt (A++)
- Operating pressure 3 Bar (as standard in professional ironing shops)
- Professional iron with steam guard and cork handle (850 Watt)
- Steam brush with adjustable temperature (350 Watt)
- Dry steam production (does not leave clothes damp)
- Enabled for vertical ironing
- Professional anti-limescale system
- ALUMINIUM iron plate with even heat distribution
- Pressure gauge to indicate the pressure inside the boiler
- Iron and brush ignition switches
- No. 2 boiler ignition switches to activate one or both heating elements and reduce energy consumption according to ironing needs
- Possibility to use the iron and steam brush at the same time
- Possibility to dry iron without switching on the boiler
- External accessory attachment pins
- Removable iron rest footboard
- Base with 4 wheels
- Flexing cable rod and steel support for brush
- Closing cap with safety valve
- External 10-litre tank for automatic refilling included On request, this ironing system can be equipped with
- professional left-handed iron
- iron models of different heights
- spotting gun
- Teflon insole
- abrasive sponge for cleaning the soleplate
- steam hose cover Dimensions: 13.7x13.7x33.4 in (35x35x85 cm)
Product weight: 39.6 lb. (18 kg)
Shipping weight: 52.9 lb. (24 kg)
Features and Advantages
Price (VAT included)
1.197,90 Euro (220 - 230 - 240 Volts)
PROMO 5% Discount
1.318,00 Euro (110 - 120 - 127 Volts)