IronDryers are the first appliances that make it easy and comfortable
to dry and iron (IRONDRY) shirts, blouses, polo shirts, trousers and jeans.
The warm air jet allows to perform, in a few minutes, automatically
and in complete safety, two of the most uncomfortable, tiring and
expensive domestic and professional works: ironing and drying.
HouseholdSA01 INOX, SA02 INOX, SA03 INOX, SA04 E INOX, SA04 INOX, SA04 R INOX, SA04 RE INOX, SA05 S INOX , SA05 SP INOX, SA08 INOX, SA09 INOX, SA10 INOX
Household ECO INOXSA01 ECO INOX, SA02 ECO INOX, SA03 ECO INOX, SA04 E ECO INOX, SA04 ECO INOX, SA04 R ECO INOX, SA04 RE ECO INOX, SA05 S ECO INOX, SA05 SP ECO INOX, SA08 ECO INOX, SA09 ECO INOX, SA10 ECO INOX
- centerhttps://www.aeolusappliances.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/1-1.jpg https://www.aeolusappliances.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2-1.jpg https://www.aeolusappliances.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/3.jpg https://www.aeolusappliances.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/SA-pantaloni-camicie.jpg https://www.aeolusappliances.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/5.jpg https://www.aeolusappliances.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/6.jpg https://www.aeolusappliances.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/6.jpg https://www.aeolusappliances.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/8-4.jpg https://www.aeolusappliances.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/8.jpg https://www.aeolusappliances.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/11_10_10.jpg Easy to useleftno-repeat;center top;;auto X_uCafT0XVA300200 Damp shirt video leftno-repeat;center top;;auto g8PTGoSg1C0300200 Slide showleftno-repeat;center top;;auto qB53KoT73YM300200 All […]
PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS FOR HOME AND BUSINESSES
There are several versions of IronDryers: for domestic use, semi-professional use (small businesses like
holiday farms and B&Bs), professional use (ironing centers or laundries) and industrial use (industrial
laundries). The differences between the domestic devices and the professional ones are the power and the
irondrying times, but also the fact that some components have a better quality and a longer duration in time.
This difference allows to follow domestic safety regulations, and most of all the professional ones. The choice
between a professional and a domestic irondryer depends on the number of shirts/trousers you need to iron in
The garments are ironed efficiently (often better than steam irons or laundry services can do). To get good results, the garment needs to be damp to ensure that wrinkles have not yet settled on the fabric.
The IronDryer is very easy to use:
- The damp garment has to be placed on the mannequin after the washing machine spin cycle or the “easy ironing” setting of the dryer, which leaves the garment damp without drying it completely.
- Warm air is introduced in the vest and it allows to dry and iron the garment simultaneously and automatically, with the fabric remaining well stretched.
For convenience, shirts can be washed the night before and irondried leisurely the following day. Usually 3-4 operations are enough to learn the device’s functions, considering that the procedure is basically the same as dressing a doll.
Video tutorials are available on the website in case of need.
IronDryers represent an essential help to comfortably iron and dry garments such as:
- Shirts, blouses, polo shirts, work overalls etc. made of linen, cotton, flannel, silk, mixture etc., sizes from XXS to 5XL, long or short sleeves, regular or slim fit, Italian, French, Korean, semi French or buttondown collars.
- Trousers and shorts from size XS to 4XL made of light cotton, wool, velvet, jeans.
There are many shirt models but the opportunity to adjust the inflatable vest makes it possible to irondry them easily and in a more comfortable way than using the traditional iron.
The IronDryer has a lot of important advantages compared to irons and classic household dryers:
1 - GAIN FREE TIME: the mannequin can be left running while watching TV or doing housework, with no more need to carry garments to and from the laundry.
2 - LESS EFFORT: it irons automatically even the toughest fabrics like linen and cotton, and you don't need to hang up garments anymore.
3 - SAVE MONEY on the cost of laundry service or domestic collaborators.
4 - CARE FOR FABRICS which are gently dried and ironed at low temperatures (around 55 °C): in this way the fibres of the fabrics last longer because they are not stressed by the hot steam iron (until 180 °C) and are not consumed by the possible use of a dryer.
5 - ELIMINATE THE RISK of damaging people or objects, and to avoid wrinkles, scorches, shiny reflections, ruined buttons and burns caused by the use of the iron.
6 - COMFORT of wearing dried and ironed garments only a few minutes after washing cycles, and of reducing any problems connected with dampness and the lack of space at home when using the traditional drying rack.
7 - INDEPENDENCE from weather conditions (rain, cold or humidity), which cause the increase of drying times, avoiding to expose freshly washed clothes to the city smog.
8 - Chance to VERTICALLY IRON dried garments, using a steam iron or brush able to iron upright. Also, no ironing experience is needed since the inflation of the vest stretches the garment automatically.
Every mannequin has a “COLD AIR” function that can be used to refresh jackets, heavy jackets, parkas, coats, overcoats etc. that have been stored in the wardrobe for a long time. IronDryers can be used as fan heaters with a 360° warmth diffusion, thanks to their practicality and safety. All the devices are provided with specific accessories to stretch and iron cuffs and collars, to be used as desired.
Below are the specifications of the IronDryers models:
1) DOMESTIC USE
2) SEMI-PROFESSIONAL (230 Volts– they can also be used in a domestic environment)
3) PROFESSIONAL (230 Volts– they can also be used in a domestic environment)
4) SELF-SERVICE MODELS (for businesses with self service and tokens service)
The “Family 2” SA01 INOX model (1,500 watt) allows to irondry shirts while the SA04 INOX model (1,500 watt) allows to irondry shirts and trousers. “Leonardo” SA05 model irondries shirts and trousers as well, and it has a base equipped with wheels, a pneumatic regulation of height and a superior power (1,550 watt) which reduces irondrying times compared to the SA04 INOX model. Two models named “Irondryer” – type SA03 (for shirts) and type SA10 (for trousers) – consume 1,300 watt\h of electric energy compared to the 1,500 watt/h of standard models (although irondrying a shirt takes one minute longer, a significant amount of energy is saved per year). The latest introductions are SA04 R and SA04 E models, which are respectively the device SA02 + accessories for trousers and SA03 + accessories for trousers. In addition, SA04 RE model for shirts and trousers has 4 wheels to ensure a comfortable ground transfer and a low energy consumption (1,300 watt/h).
(Often requested by private customers as well, designed for a more intense use compared to domestic
devices, up to 50-60 shirts per week).
- Leonardo SA06 INOX (1,650 watt)
- Leonardo Steam SA18 (maximum power 2,900 watt)
“Leonardo” SA06 INOX model allows to irondry shirts and trousers and is equipped with its own base support, height regulation and wheels.
“Leonardo Steam” SA18 model allows to irondry shirts and trousers. This model has a very solid steel structure with wheels and an energy-saving copper boiler with an anti-scale resistance, and is equipped with a professional steam brush. The steam brush is essential to sanitize, refresh and iron dried garments, either upright or on an ironing board, like jackets, overcoats, shirts, general garments and fabric items (carpets, curtains, blankets, tapestry...).
(Up to 500-600 shirts per week - requested by a large number of companies but also by a few private
- Ironman C type SA11 for shirts (2,000 watt)
- Ironman P type SA12 for trousers (2,000 watt)
- Ironman RD type SA13 for overalls, long dresses, work overalls, shirts (2,100 watt)
- Ironman Steam type SA19 for shirts and trousers (3,650 watt)
Compared to household devices, these professional models have:
- a more powerful heating system to reduce irondrying times
- a greater pressure and a more durable engine
- a vest made of high-quality fabric, required for an intensive use
The “Ironman Steam” type SA19 model also features an energy-saving copper boiler with an anti-scale resistance, and is equipped with a professional steam brush able to sanitize, refresh and iron dried garments, either upright or on an ironing board, like jackets, overcoats, shirts, general garments and fabric items (carpets, curtains, blankets, tapestry, ...).
SELF-SERVICE BUSINESSA special line of semiprofessional (Leonardo and Happy 2) and professional (Ironman) mannequins is designed for businesses with self service and tokens service.
- Leonardo Self type SA07 for shirts and trousers (1,700 watt)
- Ironman C Self type SA14 for shirts (2,050 watt)
- Ironman P type SA15 for trousers (2,050 watt)
- Happy 2 Self type SA16 for shirts and trousers (1,800 watt)
- Coin-operated Happy 2 Self type SA17 for shirts and trousers (1,850 watt)
These devices follow specific safety regulations that the law establishes for commercial activities open to public, so they have some features and components specifically designed for this purpose. Every irondryer has a 5-year warranty from the purchase, directly provided by the producer Aeolus H&P all over the world. Aeolus customer service is available for any information and further clarification, by telephone as well.