GV11 INOX professional ironing system with energy-saving copper boiler and external anti-limescale heating element (2.4 L)
The GV11 INOX model is made of stainless steel and the energy-saving copper boiler with external anti-limescale resistor allows to
- reduce waiting times for steam production
- reduce energy consumption to obtain the correct steam pressure
- have great performance and reliability over time
- produce professional dry steam for up to 2 hours of ironing with 1 litre of water
The heating element is not in contact with the water introduced into the boiler because it embraces the copper boiler externally: for this reason, by not touching the water, it is protected from lime scale.
All components – thermostat, solenoid valve, pressure switch and closing cap with safety valve – automatically control the correct operation of the steam generator, ensuring efficiency and ironing quality.
GV11 INOX, with semi-automatic recharging, produces dry steam after a few minutes from switching on and is equipped with a professional 3.7 lb. (17kg) iron with steam guard that can also iron vertically and a professional brush that can steam, sanitise, iron and brush at the same time in any position that avoids scuffing, polishing, combs and removes hair easily and quickly in respect of any type of fabric.
The special shape and the large base with ECOSOFT fibre bristles of the steam brush provide a soft ironing action on the fabric.
The steam brush works in any position and is also extremely handy for ironing coats and over an ironing board.
Ideal for velvet, loden, camel, chamois, dark clothes, sofas, carpets of all types (flat-weave, short or long pile), carpets, curtains, blankets; special satin, silk clothes, ...
The iron has a comfortable cork handle and a satin-finished aluminium soleplate to reduce the risk of shiny reflections on dark fabrics and velvet.
The ironing system features a steel rod to support the steam hose, an iron rest, a support base with 4 anti-noise and anti-scratch wheels and 3 anti-slip and anti-scratch feet, a sturdy carrying handle, the steam ready indicator light the end of water indicator light, 2 power switches with anti-drip caps (to independently activate the iron and the boiler), the pressure gauge and the knob for adjusting the intensity of the steam coming out of the iron or steam brush.
High quality components for excellent results! TECHNICAL FEATURES
- 230 Volts power supply
- Boiler volume 2.4 litres
- Energy-saving copper boiler power 1300 Watts (A++)
- Operating pressure 5 Bar
- Professional 3.7 lb. (1.7 kg) iron with steam guard and cork handle (850 Watt)
- Professional steam brush (350 Watt)
- Dry steam production (does not leave clothes damp) and possibility of vertical ironing
- SEMICONTINUOUS recharging (reduced waiting time for steam production)
- Professional anti-limescale system
- ALUMINIUM iron plate with even heat distribution
- Steam ready indicator
- End of water indicator
- Pressure gauge
- Knob for steam intensity adjustment
- Quick connection for replacing the iron with the steam brush
- Support base equipped with 4 anti-scratch wheels and 3 non-slip feet
- Switches for switching on the iron/brush and boiler (possibility of dry ironing)
- Removable iron rest footboard
- Carrying handle
- Flexing cable support rod
- End cap with safety valve
On request, this ironing system equipped with the following accessories:
GV17 - professional steam brush
GV23 - professional 2.9 lb. (1.35 kg) iron with polished soleplate
GV29 - professional 3.6 lb. (1.65 kg) iron with open handle
GV35 - professional iron for left-handers
- Teflon shoe
- abrasive sponge for cleaning the plate
- steam hose cover
Product weight: 16.3 lb. (7.4 kg)
Shipping weight: 20.7 lb. (9.4 kg)
Features and Advantages
Price (VAT included)
GV11 - 680,90 Euro (220 - 230 - 240 Volts)
GV17 - 680,90 Euro (220 - 230 - 240 Volts)
GV17 - 749,00 Euro (110 - 120 - 127 Volts)
GV23 - 658,90 Euro (220 - 230 - 240 Volts)
GV29 - 724,90 Euro (220 - 230 - 240 Volts)
GV35 - 658,90 Euro (220 - 230 - 240 Volts)