GVS2 INOX TRIPLE professional ironing system with energy-saving copper boiler and external anti-limescale heating element (1.2 L)
The GVS2 INOX TRIPLE model is made of stainless steel and the energy-saving copper boiler with anti-limescale external heating element allows to
- reduce waiting times for steam production
- reduce energy consumption to obtain the correct steam pressure
- have great performance and reliability over time
- produce professional dry steam for up to 2 hours of ironing with 1 litre of water
The heating element is not in contact with the water introduced into the boiler because it embraces the copper boiler externally: for this reason, by not touching the water, it is protected from lime scale.
All components – thermostat, solenoid valve, pressure switch and closing cap with safety valve – automatically control the correct operation of the steam generator, ensuring efficiency and ironing quality.
GVS2 INOX TRIPLE, with semi-automatic recharging, produces dry steam after just a few minutes from switching on and is equipped with a professional 3.4 lb. (1.55 kg) iron with steam guard that can also iron vertically, a stain-removing gun able to soften dirt stains on fabrics before washing and a professional brush able to steam, sanitise, iron and brush at the same time in any position that avoids scuffing, polishing, combs and removes hair easily and quickly in respect of any type of fabric.
The special shape and the large base with ECOSOFT fibre bristles of the steam brush provide a soft ironing action on the fabric.
The steam brush works in any position and is also extremely handy for ironing coats and over an ironing board.
Ideal for velvet, loden, camel, chamois, dark clothes, sofas, carpets of all types (flat-weave, short or long pile), carpets, curtains, blankets; special satin, silk clothes, ...
The iron has a comfortable cork handle and a satin-finished aluminium soleplate to reduce the risk of shiny reflections on dark fabrics and velvet.
The ironing system features a steel rod to support the steam hose, an iron rest, a support base with 4 non-slip and scratch-resistant feet, 2 side handles for easy carrying, a steam ready indicator light and 2 power switches with anti-drip caps (to independently activate the iron and the boiler).
High quality components for perfect work! TECHNICAL FEATURES
- 230 Volts power supply
- Boiler volume 1.2 litres
- Energy-saving copper boiler power 900 Watt (A++)
- Operating pressure 3 Bar (as standard in professional ironing shops)
- Professional iron with steam guard and cork handle (850 Watt)
- Professional steam brush (350 Watt) with ECOSOFT fibre bristles
- Professional stain gun
- Dry steam production (does not leave clothes damp) and possibility of vertical ironing
- SEMICONTINUOUS refill (reduced waiting time for steam production)
- Professional anti-limescale system
- ALUMINIUM iron plate with even heat distribution
- Steam ready indicator light
- Base equipped with 4 non-slip silicone rubber feet
- Brush ignition and boiler ignition switches (possibility of dry ironing)
- 2 side carrying handles
- Flexing cable support rod
- Closing cap with safety valve On request, this ironing system can be equipped with
- professional left-handed iron
- iron models of different heights
- Teflon soleplate
- abrasive sponge for cleaning the soleplate
- steam hose cover Dimensions: 9.4x10.2x7 in (24x26x18 cm)
Product weight: 19.8 lb. (9 kg)
Shipping weight: 24.2 lb. (11 kg)
Features and Advantages
Price (VAT included)
504,90 Euro (220 - 230 - 240 Volts)
PROMO 5% Discount
555,00 Euro (110 - 120 - 127 Volts)